Information pursuant to art. 13 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data (GDPR)
Pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter “Regulation”), this information describes the methods of processing the personal data of users who consult the Mix S.r.l. (www.mix-it.net) or send emails containing personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Identity and contact details of the data controller
The data controller is
- MIX S.r.l., Via Caldera 21, 20153, Milan (MI) – Italy (Tel.02.40915701, email: email@example.com)
Responsible for data protection
The DPO designated by Mix S.r.l. represents the contact point for interested parties and can be reached through the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Purpose and legal basis of the processing
Data communicated by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of messages to the contact addresses of Mix S.r.l entails the acquisition of the sender’s contact data, necessary to reply, as well as all personal data included in the communications. Personal data will be processed for the following purposes: recontact the interested party in the event of a request for information; sending newsletters (regarding events, promotions, services) in the event of the user’s voluntary registration to the service. The processing of personal data referred to in letters a) and b) is necessary to respond to the requests of the interested party. It is therefore not necessary to request consent to the processing of data for this purpose. It is specified that from the newsletter service (and consequent data processing) referred to in letter b) it is possible to unsubscribe at any time by sending an email to email@example.com or by clicking the link at the bottom of all newsletters.
Recipients of personal data
As part of the aforementioned purposes indicated in Article 3, your personal data collected will be processed: – by the staff of Mix S.r.l. – by the manager of an external platform that manages the mailing list service (art.3 let.b)
- Data transfer to third countries
The data controller will not transfer your personal data to third countries.
Data retention period
Personal data will be kept for the period of time strictly necessary for the pursuit of the aforementioned purposes, specifically:
- For the purposes referred to in letter a) of art. 3 for the time strictly necessary to satisfy the requests of the interested party.
- For the purposes referred to in letter b) of art. 3 the storage time is strictly connected to the needs of the interested party who has the possibility to unsubscribe from the service by clicking the link at the bottom of all newsletters. For these reasons, the data will be kept exclusively for the period in which the service will be active.
- Rights of the interested party
The interested party may, at any time, exercise the following rights:
- Access to personal data. Obtain confirmation or not that data processing concerning you is in progress and, in this case, access to the following information: the purposes, the categories of data, the recipients, the retention period, the right to lodge a complaint to a supervisory authority, the right to request the rectification or cancellation or limitation of the processing or opposition to the processing itself, as well as the existence of an automated decision-making process.
- Request for rectification or cancellation of the same or limitation of processing concerning him: “limitation” means the marking of the data stored with the aim of limiting their processing in the future.
- Opposition to processing: oppose for reasons related to your particular situation to the processing of data for the performance of a task of public interest or for the pursuit of a legitimate interest of the Data Controller.
Data portability: in the case of automated processing carried out on the basis of consent or in execution of a contract, to receive the data concerning you in a structured format, commonly used and readable by the automatic device; in particular, the data will be provided in .xml or similar format;
- Revocation of consent to processing for marketing, market research and profiling purposes; the exercise of this right does not in any way affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before the revocation;
- Submit complaints pursuant to Article 77 of the GDPR to the competent supervisory authority based on your habitual residence, workplace or place of violation of your rights; the guarantor for the protection of personal data is competent and can be contacted via the contact details shown on the website http://www.garanteprivacy.it.
The aforementioned rights may be exercised by sending a specific request to the Data Controller through the contact channels indicated in art. 1 of this information.
Requests relating to the exercise of the rights of the interested party will be processed without undue delay and, in any case, no later than 1 month from the request; only in cases of particular complexity and the number of requests, this deadline may be extended by a further 2 months.