The data controller is: MIX S.r.l., whose data are: Via Caldera 21, 20153, Milan (MI) (Tel.02.40915701, mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
The Data Protection Officer: the DPO designated by Mix S.r.l. represents the contact point for interested parties and can be reached through the email: email@example.com
WHAT COOKIES ARE
A “cookie” is a small text file created on the user’s computer when he accesses a particular site, with the purpose of storing and transporting information. Cookies are sent from a web server (which is the computer on which the visited website is running) to the user’s browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.) and stored on the latter’s computer; they are then sent back to the website at the time of subsequent visits. Cookies are intended to collect and store data relating to the User in order to make the site simpler, faster and more responsive to his requests. Such data may remain on the user’s device for different periods of time, such as a browser session, a few hours, several days or longer periods. The User can block cookies, delete them or disable them in the device or browser settings as indicated below in the paragraph on “Disabling cookies”.
TYPES OF COOKIES
There are two macro – categories of cookies: technical cookies and profiling cookies. Technical cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of a website and to allow user navigation. Among these technical cookies there are the so-called “strictly necessary” cookies (strictly necessary cookies), which enable functions, without which it would not be possible to fully use the site. These cookies are saved on the user’s computer only during the current browser session. Essential cookies cannot be disabled using the functions of the Site. The technical cookies also include those used to statistically analyze accesses or visits to the site, also known as “analytics”, which only pursue statistical purposes (not marketing or profiling) and collect information in aggregate form without the possibility of tracing the identification of the individual user. Essential cookies cannot be disabled using the functions of this website. Profiling cookies, on the other hand, have the task of creating user profiles in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user while browsing. The use of profiling cookies, unlike technical cookies, requires the prior acquisition of the free consent of the user that the Site acquires in accordance with the Provision of the Guarantor of 8 May 2014 and ss. mm. ii. In general, cookies can be completely disabled in your browser at any time.
Cookies can also be classified as:
– “session” cookies: these cookies are not stored permanently on the user / visitor’s device and disappear when the browser is closed. They are used in order to transmit the session identifiers necessary to allow safe and efficient exploration of the site.
– “persistent” cookies: these cookies remain stored on the user / visitor’s device until they expire. They are used, for example, to recognize the device that connects to a site, facilitating authentication operations for the user
– “first party” cookies: they can be both persistent and session; they are managed directly by the owner and/or manager of the site and are used, for example, to ensure its technical operation (so-called “technical cookies”) or to keep track of preferences expressed regarding the use of the site;
– “third party” cookies: they can be both persistent and session; are generated and managed by managers unrelated to the site visited by the user and are used, for example, to know the number of pages visited within the site itself (so-called “statistical cookies” or “analytics cookies”) or to publish content or advertising on the site you are visiting.
COOKIES USED ON THIS SITE
On the website www.mix-it.net there are only technical cookies. There are no profiling cookies and the cookies used do not serve in any way to track the browsing behavior of the individual user
Type: Technical Cookie (first party).
Function: The PHPSESSID cookie is a native PHP cookie and allows websites to store session state data. On the website it is used to establish a user session and to communicate status data through a temporary (session) cookie.
Duration: The PHPSESSID cookie disappears when the client is closed.
Type: Technical Cookie
Duration: One year.
Name: Google Analytics
Function: The cookie collects information, in anonymous and aggregate form, to monitor the use of the site by users (monitor the areas of the site most visited, improve the contents of the site, facilitate the use by the user and monitor the correct operation of the site)
To prevent Google Analytics using your data, you can install the browser add-on components described at the following addresses:
CONFERRAL AND MANAGEMENT OF COOKIES
Except for technical cookies strictly necessary for normal browsing, the interested party can avoid the installation of cookies through special functions available on their browser or delete cookies installed in the past.
Without prejudice to the foregoing with regard to cookies strictly necessary for navigation, the user can delete the cookies through their browser. Each browser has different procedures for managing settings.
The user can obtain specific instructions through the links below.
• Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/it-it/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/
• Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
• Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
• Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
• Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/help/4027947/microsoft-edge-delete-cookies
• Opera: https://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/
The deactivation of third-party cookies is also possible through the methods made available directly by the third-party company owner for this treatment.