COSTS OF THE SERVICES FOR THE OPERATORS
- The policy adopted in the annual definition of tariffs applied to MIX operators is to maintain a favorable “MIX-cost”/”transit-cost” ratio by implementing a gradual decrease in annual fees.
- The fees for using MIX are associated with the speed of the ports used.
- The fees are established annually by the Board of Directors.
PRICES OF THE PUBLIC PEERING SERVICE – RATES AS FOR 1 JANUARY 2020 valid for all MIX PoPs
MIX membership involves the payment of an annual membership fee of € 500.00 to be paid when signing the Memorandum and a monthly fee that varies depending on the type and use of the port required.
The table below summarizes the rates of the different ports available.
|Speed (Mbps)||Port type||Port fee (€/month)|
|10 GE additional port||500,00|
|100 GE additional port||3.200,00|
If traffic generated on peering ports is higher than any virtual rate limit, the balance procedure will be applied.
There are two types of private peering:
– by the realization of private VLAN between two operators who are already members of MIX
- an activation fee una-tantum of € 150,00;
- a monthly fee for the ports, if the VLAN is realized with other ports than the ones already used for public peering;
- Monthly fees of Q-Tag, if the VLAN is realized with ports already used
Note: in case that Q-Tagging occurs on ports already used for Public Peering, the traffic generated by the Private Peering cannot be distinguished from the Public one, so it will sum up in the badwidth usage.
– Via BACK TO BACK
This service is provided to implement a private peering relationship between two MIX members through a physical inter-connection between their peering routers, if both installed inside MIX data center. If one or both of routers are installed outside the MIX premises, the interconnection is considered by the MIX like an “Interconnection to transmission equipment”.
Set-up fee := € 350,00; una-tantum; charged to the applicant.
[The fee does not include the costs for the circuit provided by operators]
The service includes:
- laying of interconnection circuit (only if prior authorized) on specific pipes.
Note Just for statistic purposes, operators are asked to provide to the MIX the data of traffic exchanged on the private link. The detailed statistics are non publicly shown, but partecipate in aggregated way to the total MIX traffic graphic.
Fees for the use of Q-Tagging service:
|– 10 / 100 / 1000 / 10000 ports on public VLAN = € 50,00|
|– 10 / 100 / 1000 / 10000 ports on private VLAN = € 70,00|
The fee includes the allocation of an IPv4 and/or IPv6 address.
Port fees: see “Public peering” section.
All prices here indicated are VAT excluded and, if not expressed, are to be considered as monthly fees.
The prices shown are exclusive of VAT and, unless otherwise indicated, are expressed in rates/month.
*Max. 1 (one) free 100 Mb port for each member.